Coding is one of the highest art forms achieved by mankind; an idea - just an electrical impulse - is made real in an alternate electronic universe; the created idea however, does not have physical form, and yet can change the physical world; it cannot be touched, and yet may touch all mankind.
Communications SummaryPlease note that this page merely gives some headings under which communications are studied. This is not an active assignment page.
Communications: Conveying ideas, Information, Opinions, attitudes and feelings.
- IntER personal communication: Two-way communication. Person is a communicator and receiver.
- IntRA personal communication: Inner conversation in our own mind.
- Noise, etc.
- Change one above, impact all
- Written Language
- Spoken Language
- Body Language
- Pictures, Photographs, Graphics
- Sign Language, Braille, Flags
- Computer Languages
Factors influencing encoding
- Objectives/Aims in Communicating
- Knowledge of a Particular Language
- Age or Linguistic Ability of the Receiver
- The Medium Used
- The Context
Communication is DynamicMessage has content and feeling. The Medium is the means used to transmit message.
Types of media
- Collection of Work 50%
- Skills Demonstration 50%